I sometimes visit conservatoires in Europe as an ERASMUS exchange teacher. Here is some examples on what I have been teaching in and doing lectures about.
How is pedagogics integrated at the Royal Academy of Music Aalborg/Aarhus – and in Denmark in general.
- For teachers, students and administrative staff
How to deal with “known and unpredictable skills”?, student needs, labor market needs and teacher competences.
- For teachers and people in charge for designing the curriculum
Improvisation and the human mind
PowerPoint presentation (1hour including Q&A)
- For students and teachers
Ear training workshop
- Lecture for students. Often small groups (5-10)
(I would like to see how ear training teaching is taught at your institution as well)
Improvisation for vocalists
Lecture for small groups (5-12)
- For student singers
In house or out in the city
- With teachers and/or students